Making this happen
Coming back to my dusty blog, I’ve discovered a renewed excitement for it. I’ve gone through a lot of personal things and this took the back burner for a while, but my life is a lot more steady now and I’m excited to see where it takes me.
A lot has happened since my last posts, but I’m not going to try to explain it all now – if it comes up, it comes up, and if it doesn’t, it doesn’t.
However, I am quite fond of lists, and will include one below as a short update of sorts
- -I’ve started bullet journaling, and I love it
- -I finished my first human sized knitting project (almost, it needs buttons)
- -It was a cardigan for my little sister
- -I started and finished a combospin and am most of the way through the sweater I’m making out of it – pictures to come, of course.
- -I’m on instagram as @katiek.knits, and I’m fairly active there
- -I got a shiny new last name and a lifelong friend along with it
- -I still consider myself Katie TBD
- -I moved again
- -My favorite candy is jelly beans
- -I have a rescue cat named Cloudy, and he is the cutest little turd
- -I work at a startup now
- -I’m learning how to sew
What’s new in your life? What do you want to hear about next?
As for me, I’ll be back soon. When is still To Be Determined