It has been a long time, but I am back.
- I graduated with honors from university with my 2-year degree. I received my Associate’s of Science. My tassel was black, as were my robes and cap.
- I moved.
- You knew that.
- I graduated with honors from my high school, which boasts a 100% high school graduation rate. Everyone in my class graduated with me. My tassel was green and gold, our school colors.
- The governor came.
- I received my young womanhood medallion. It is silver, with a small red stone. I have little heart earrings with small red stones. I’ve pretty much been wearing nothing else since I realized they match.
- I started a bunch of new knitting projects. I’m planning on showing you, I promise. Another day. There’ll be pictures. You’ll like it.
- I got a Nintendo 3DS XL. It’s blue. I love it with an unholy passion rivalled only by the brightness of the sun. It’s my best friend.
- I had a birthday, shout hooray!
- No really, I’d love to hear from you in the comments.
When will I be back? That remains… TBD.